Easyfood respects the need to protect personal data.
By using this website you agree that Easyfood A/S may collect and use personal data as described below.
If you do not accept the terms, please leave the website.
The protection of natural persons in conjunction with the processing of personal data is a fundamental right. Everyone has the right to the protection of their personal data. At Easyfood we acknowledge and respect this right.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation and the Danish Data Protection Act set the framework for the legal processing of personal data.
We process your personal data responsibly.
Data controller and contact details
Easyfood A/S, Albuen 39, DK-6000 Kolding is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data.
General principles for the processing of personal data
Easyfood adheres to the principles of the data protection rules for the processing of personal data:
- Personal data is processed in accordance with legislation and is transparent.
- Personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly defined and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in any way that is incompatible with such purposes.
- Personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed.
- Personal data must be accurate and kept up-to-date to the necessary extent, and imprecise or incomplete personal data must be rectified or erased.
- Personal data may not be stored in a form that permits the identification of the data subjects for longer than might be necessary for the purposes for which the data has been collected, or for which the data is further processed.
- Personal data must be processed with an adequate degree of security.
Easyfood will inform you of the collection and processing of your personal data, unless we have a legitimate reason not to inform you.
Types of personal data
We collect and process your personal data in several different ways when you are in contact with Easyfood.
It is necessary to process personal data so that we can provide you with the services you have requested, while you may provide other personal data on a voluntary basis. We will inform you of which personal data is necessary, as well as details of the consequences of not disclosing the data to us.
Such consequences may be, for example, that we are not able to comply with your request.
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Contact details such as name, address, telephone number, email address, title, place of work, etc.
- Information that you provide to us when you contact us via online contact forms, emails or telephone
- Profile information if you create a profile or account with us, including user name and password
- User information such as technical data concerning use and display, including IP addresses, in connection with your visits to our website or your use of our applications, including on third-party websites
- Transaction details, including credit card information, when you purchase goods or services from us
- Application details, including your CV, if you apply for a job at Easyfood. You will receive separate information concerning the processing of personal data when you submit your application.
As a general rule, we do not process sensitive personal data about you, unless you have given your explicit consent to this, or we are obliged to do so in order to comply with applicable legislation.
Our purpose of processing your personal data
We only process your personal data for a legitimate purpose, and we generally only process your personal data if:
- You have given your consent to such processing, or
- The processing is necessary in order to fulfil a contractual obligation, or
- The processing is necessary to comply with any statutory requirements to which we are subject, or
- The processing is necessary in accordance with our own or third parties’ legitimate interests, unless these are superseded by your interests or fundamental freedoms.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To deliver products/goods, services and information to you that you have requested, or
- To send you newsletters or other marketing materials, or
- To manage our business relationship and to negotiate or implement agreements, or
- To provide general customer service and support, or
- To gain customer insight and knowledge of how our various services, including websites and applications, and products/goods are used, and to conduct evaluation and improvement thereof, or
- To communicate with you on various topics, or
- To comply with applicable legislation.
Disclosure, transfer and communication of personal data to other parties
Our disclosure and transfer of your personal data to other parties is kept to a minimum and requires an appropriate level of data protection.
We may disclose or possibly make personal data available to others under the following circumstances:
- Recipients that perform services on our behalf, including, for example, hosting, cloud computing, IT support, marketing services, administrative and advisory services, educational services or other data processing. Such recipients are only permitted to process personal data in accordance with our instructions, and the relationship is governed by a written data processing agreement, or
- In order to establish, enforce or defend our legal rights, or
- If you have given prior consent to the disclosure of personal data to a recipient, or
- In the event of any mergers, sales, joint ventures, allocation, transfer or other transactions concerning all or some of Easyfood’s assets or shares, or
If the recipient of personal data is located in a country outside the EU/EEA that does not ensure an adequate level of data protection, we will only transfer your personal data to any such recipient by prior written agreement, on the basis of the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses.
Some of our processing activities will be based on your consent. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
If you revoke your consent, we will cease to process your personal data unless, and to the extent that, continued processing or storage is permitted or required under applicable data protection legislation, other applicable legislation, and other applicable rules.
The revocation of your consent will not affect the legality of the processing that has taken place prior to the revocation. As a consequence of your revocation of your consent, we may not be able to respond to your enquiries or deliver our services to you.
In order to protect your personal data, Easyfood has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of safety appropriate to the risk posed by the processing and according to the nature of the personal data to be protected. The technological development and the costs of the implementation of the measures are taken into account.
Having assessed the risk, Easyfood has taken measures to protect personal data from accidental or wrongful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, in particular where processing concerns the transmission of personal data in a network, and from all other forms of unlawful processing.
Easyfood performs ongoing checks to ensure that the processing of personal data complies with the data protection rules.
You have the right of access to the data that is processed about you, subject to certain statutory exemptions. You may object to the collection and further processing of your personal data. You have the right to rectify your personal data. Finally, you may request us to limit the processing of your data.
We will erase or rectify any information that might be incorrect or outdated.
If you send us a written request, we will erase your personal data without undue delay, unless we have a legal basis to continue the processing; for example if the processing is necessary to establish, enforce or reject legal claims, or is necessary to fulfil an agreement with you.
If you wish to exercise the rights described above, please contact us.
If you contact us, please make sure to provide relevant information so that we can identify you, including your full name and your email address. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and within one month.
- To operate, improve and optimise the performance and user experience of the website and its services;
- To conduct customer and user analysis and segmentation, in order to improve our understanding of our users and to provide better, more customised services to users, including yourself, and for
- statistical purposes.
If you wish to complain about Easyfood’s processing of personal data, please feel free to contact us at any time.
We will review your complaint and contact you, if necessary, to obtain additional information.
We aim to deal with complaints and objections within one month. If it is not possible to reach a decision within a month, we will inform you of the reason for the delay and the time at which a decision can be expected.
At any time before, during or after the complaint process described above, you may complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5., DK-1300 Copenhagen.
Links to other websites
Our websites may have links to other websites, or to integrated websites. We are not liable for the content of websites belonging to other companies (third-party websites) or for any of these companies’ practices regarding the collection of personal data. When you visit third-party websites, you should read the owner’s policy for the protection of personal data, and other relevant rules.
Changes in this data protection policy